Thursday, March 5, 2009

A new poll and a question

The previous blog entry on the benefits of a focused planetary program led me to post a new poll on which target you would select for a focused program.

I also have a question. I normally try to keep my opinions to a minimum in this blog because I'm neither an expert (this is my hobby) nor do I believe that I have special wisdom.  The previous blog entry was a rare editorial.  Let me know if you either like or dislike hearing my opinions from time to time.  You can either use the comments or e-mail me at vkane56[at]hotmail[dot]com.  

2 comments:

  1. Mr Kane,

    You blog is easily one of the most informative and entertaining ones I read on a daily basis. The occasional editorial is within bounds, I think. Keep 'em coming.

    G. Clark

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with the above comment. This blog has become one my my main stopping points for robotic exploration news and I see nothing wrong with a positively presented editorial. Too many blogs exist solely as a snarkfest which can alienate people. I don't see that here. The Planetary Society blog is another good example of how a positive blog can work.

    ReplyDelete